Sunday, July 20, 2008

Things I Have Thought About....

What happens when you down valium with Red Bull?

Would you go to an eye doctor that wears glasses?

Would you eat at a restaurant that had a skinny cook?

In other news, there appears to be a grassroots campaign to nominate me, Lowell Cooper, for President of these here United States. Here's a news broadcast:


I do want to let everyone know, if nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve. However, I bet it would be a great opening line. "Hey there. My name's Lowell. I'm President. Of the United States. Want to go back to my place and I'll chase you around the Oval Office? Then we can 'do it' on the Presidential Seal."
Maybe I will take the office if elected. Who knows? It could happen.

I'm going on a golf vacation for the next 4 days so don't expect any ramblings from me until I get back. I'm sure I'll have some stories from the weekend. But they may be somewhat homosexual in nature. I'll try to clean them up for the kiddies.

Also, I litter.

Right now I need to go take my 80-proof medication.

No comments: