Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Strange Dream

I had another strange dream last night. I dreampt Roger Waters, one of the founding members of Pink Floyd, wanted to kill someone. He would've killed David Gilmore (another member of Pink Floyd with whom Roger frequently fueded with), but he thought killing David would bring too much publicity on himself, so he decided to kill 4 of my friends. Now I know what you're thinking... "Pete, you have 4 friends?"
This all happened in my kitchen. Four of my friends were in one corner. I do not know who they were because I could not see their faces very clearly. There was another person there, but again, I could not determine who it was. Roger was standing in another corner waving a silver gun, probably a .45 magnum. Roger decided that my friends were too skinny to shoot so he made them each eat a candy bar. I think they were Milky Ways and Snickers. I tried to talk Roger out of killing my friends. He started waving the gun in my direction so I stopped talking. I woke up before he could kill anyone.

What does this mean?

Here is a great insult for people living in the Detroit area:
"Oh yeah? Well your mom fucks mayors!"

10:32 AM - Time for noodles!

No comments: