Monday, June 30, 2008

Vacation!

Today I started a week-long vacation. I went to The Men's Warehouse because I had several coupons that expire on July 3. Two of them were for 10% off and the other one was for $25 off. I didn't know if they could all be used together or you could only use one at a time so I took all three. I was told I could only use 1 coupon/visit. Since the total of my purchase was about $130, I used the $25 off coupon because that was more than 10% off ($130 * 10% = only $13). I then went to One-Hour Martinizing to get a pair of pants dry cleaned. What is Martinizing anyway? And why does it only take one hour? I can't pick up my pants until after 5PM tomorrow, but martinizing can be done in 60 minutes? I don't buy it. I always think if I get my pants martinized, they'll come back all stiff and shiny. Like metal.

The rest of my day has been spent drinking.

No comments: