Monday, October 14, 2013

I've had a lot of gas

It's been a long time since my last post. I promise to post more often for those of you still following me.

I've been tooting almost every half hour this weekend. Why? I don't know. But it feels good. I'm not as bloated as I was last week.

On another note, I had this vision pop into my head this afternoon. It's an idea for an Archie Comic book. You remember Archie Comics, with Jughead, Reggie, Veronica and Betty, right? Well I had an idea for a filler page. In the first panel, Jughead is coming out of a classroom with what looks like a beer bottle in his hand. Archie and Reggie are standing on the opposite side of the hallway. In the second panel, Mr Weatherbee (the principal) run by and grabs the bottle out of Jughead's hand. The third panel shows Mr Weatherbee still running. He's drinking from the bottle and saying "Everybody loves liquor." In the fourth panel, Mr Weatherbee sees the label on the bottle. It reads 'Nitro-Glycerin'. He says "Egad". In the last panel, he blows up. Wouldn't that teach our young people of today that liquor is bad?

And how about me using the term 'young people of today'. I sound like my parents. Next thing you know I'll be saying things like "All that rapping music of today. That's just going to lead to kissing, weird dancing and doing of the drugs." That's all for now. I'll have more later. Unless I find something better to do. Like watching them paint the new yellow lines on the street.

No comments: