Thursday, February 19, 2009

Really? Janice Dickenson?



I had another weird dream last night. I dreampt that I was sleeping and the phone rang at 4:30 AM. My brother answered the phone, which was odd because he lives in Arizona and I live in Michigan. Anyway, he hands me the phone and says, "It's for you" and he goes back to bed.

"Hello," I stammered, still half asleep.

"Where are you? You're supposed to be here by now," was the reply.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"It's Janice Dickenson, the world's first supermodel. Your cats have a commercial shoot today and they were supposed to be here by 4 AM."

"I don't know anything about this." And with that, I hung up the phone and went back to sleep.

My cats woke me right at that point. So what does the dream mean? I have no clue. But if Janice Dickenson calls me again tonight, I'll invite her over for a couple of drinks because she's a hot lookin' woman.

And, hey, boys and girls, don't down dramamine with whiskey. Use vodka.

No comments: